dilluns, 7 de juliol del 2014

Valoració dels Language Assistants: Institut Montserat Colomer (Sant Esteve Sesrovires)

El Juanvi i la Isabel, tutors dels LA de l'institut Montserrat Colomer de Sant Esteve Sesrovires, volen compartir amb nosaltres els comentaris de l'alumnat participant en el projecte.

This experience has been beautiful and has helped me to decide for the future. I will be a teacher. Sometimes during the lesson I learnt things I had forgotten or didn't remember. It was a good time because I spoke English all the time.
I remember that one day we were singing very and they couldn't follow. We had fun.

 
                                                                                                             JUDIT ESTIVILL

I liked this experience because I have learnt about the difficulties of workig with children and helping them. It's difficult to speak English because I don't usually speak English every day. A funny moment was when they learnt a theatre play and they were very nervous but we had a great time.

                                                                                                               JUDIT PALLAS

This experience was useful for my future. I liked very much working with children. The last we were playing with them and they said "We love you and we will miss you". One of the things I enjoyed was helping them to memorize the dialogues they played. The best things were funny games and the songs we made. Now, when they see me in the street, they greet me.

                                                                                                               TANIA JUAREZ


It was a very satisfactory experience. I like teaching a lot and with this project I could see how it really is. The school where I was, was the same school we I studied so I met students and teachers again. Sometimes it was difficult to go there every Monday but in he end it was good. I would like to return if it was possible in the future.
                                                                                                              SANDRA COBO


I liked this experience because when I teach I feel well and useful. I also feel happy when I see that with my help little children can learn more. This project was also good because it helped to take more responsability. I also liked this experience because they are lovely. I remember one day that I little girl who had a lot of problems to understand English at the end of the class huged me and at that moment I forgot how hard it had been.
                                                                                                                  PAULA LARA
I enjoyed very much his great experience. At first it was hard making them pay attention but at the end some were quiet, althouh some others moved very much or shouted. But finally they were so sweet and lovely that they made you feel their happiness. I want to repeat it in the future years. With this project I have been like a teacher and it helped me to understand my teachers more.
 
                                                                                                          MARTA CLAUSELL

I enjoyed a lot the project and the most important thing I have learned is how to express myself in a foreign language. I think it is not just a way of teaching the kids, it is a way to learn yourself too.

                                                                                                    LIDIA GARCIA ALCALA
I really have enjoyed being part of the project. I also think it has been a nice experience. With this project I have learnt how to be a teacher for little kids between 8 and 9 years old. I could share my knowledge of English with hem. I also have talked in English with them. I hok it will also be important for my future.

                                                                                                        ELENA VALDIVIESO

                                           Moltes gràcies, Juanvi i Isabel!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada