dilluns, 7 de juliol del 2014

Experiència compartida. Així treballem als centres: Escola El Bruc (El Bruc)

L' Imma de l'escola El Bruc ens presenta l'activitat que ha realitzar amb els seus language assistants.

We have got four language assistants in El Bruc school: Coral and Jaume in 5th Primary, and Júlia and Ismael in 3rd Primary.

One of the activities we have done in 3rd and 5th it’s called “What am I?”

First of all, they put a headband and a partner chooses a card without they can see it.
All of them have an animal, object or food on their heads (objects and food only in 5th class).
They have to make questions and guess what they are.
The rest of the partners have to answer yes or no until the person who has the card guess what is on his/her head.
They practice questions as: Have I got legs?, Have I got feathers?, Do I make noise? Can I swim?, Am I a…?

The experience was great, the language assistants were very helpful, and the students enjoyed a lot!
More photos!
Click here to see the cards and here to see the questions!

                             Gràcies, Imma, per compartir!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada